Become a CUSTOM-er at Dean’s Jewelry!
June 17, 2021
There’s customers and then there’s CUSTOM-ers! The former is a person that shops at Dean’s Jewelry, also known as a consumer, buyer, client and most importantly friend. The latter is all that with the added bonus of owning a piece of jewelry that nobody else has, a one-of-a-kind custom piece designed by you! Just look at these beautiful designs we’ve helped our CUSTOM-ers create!
Dean’s expert jewelry designers can use your broken and outdated gold, diamond, and precious gemstone jewelry to create a new custom piece you’ll love to wear again! Or turn those old family heirlooms into a unique engagement ring that commemorates your past and celebrates your future together! If you don’t have any old jewelry to re-purpose, no problem! With our wide selection of loose diamonds, colored gemstones and raw materials and we can create a custom design from scratch. The only limit is your imagination, but don’t worry, our designers can help you with ideas, too!
Becoming a Dean’s CUSTOM-er is easy!
- Schedule your custom design appointment & round up your old gold, diamond and precious gemstone jewelry you want to repurpose.
- Find pictures of designs you like or roughly sketch out what you have in mind.
- Bring jewelry and ideas to your appointment.
- Tell our designer about your vision, your story, and the reason for the custom design.
- Work with our designer as a sketch is drawn out of your design.
- Once approved the sketch will be loaded into a computer where a 3-D image is made (CAD).
- One the CAD image is approved a wax molding of your design is made. Stones will be set in it and you will be able to try it on.
- Once approved the design is created.
- Smile every time you wear your unique, one-of-a-kind design or receive hugs when you present it to the one you love!
See, told you it was easy! So, if you’re ready to become CUSTOM-er, we’re ready to turn your dream jewelry design into reality at Dean’s Jewelry! Click here to read more about our custom design process and schedule your appointment today!